Also available on the project blog
Next Wednesday, we’re hosting our MoodleNet project community call for May. We’ve got some updates to share, and we’d also very much appreciate your input for an upcoming design sprint.
- Date: Wednesday 9th May 2018
- Time: 07:00 UTC (what time is that for me?)
- Location: http://bit.ly/MN-2018-05-09
The call will kick off, as usual, with a brief update about the current status of Project MoodleNet, and then we will collaborate on the data and inputs required for the design sprint we’re running later this month.
We’re alternating the times of each monthly call, so apologies to those who live in timezones that make it difficult to join this time around. We record each one, and you’re welcome to add your thoughts to the etherpad-based agenda asynchronously.
Thanks to your post in the Lounge https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=370365 found my way to the MoodleNet.
- "devpad" https://devpad.moodle.org/p/MN-2018-05-09 is OK
- It is unclear to me how to join the meeting. I have Zoom.us installed on Debian. I just need to 'Join' and enter the full URL https://moodle.zoom.us/j/9681465087, right?