Competency framework: Configure Scales - won't let me configure scales

Competency framework: Configure Scales - won't let me configure scales

by TRIEC Learning -
Number of replies: 5

• Hosted in vps
  • Operating system: linux
  • databasemysql (5.6.38)
    php

• I was creating another new competency framework. It's not my first time, and I had no problem earlier.
  • When click the 'Configure scales' button, the configuration dialogue box briefly appears and quickly disappears not letting me select radio buttons or checkboxes and won't save it since I couldn't configure the scale.
  • Error message: 
  •              Competency scale: MDL Competency             Default competence scale             Separate and Connected ways of knowing         

The scale needs to be configured by selecting default and proficient items.

• Importing frameworks is working though. It's only when I create one manually.
  • Turned Debugging on, but no messages received. and to be honest, don't know how to/where to get the error logs.

Please help me solve this issue. Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to TRIEC Learning

Re: Competency framework: Configure Scales - won't let me configure scales

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

What theme are you using?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by TRIEC Learning -

I'm using Edwiser RemUI version 3.4

In reply to TRIEC Learning

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I would try with a standard theme such as Clean or Boost and see if it works then.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by TRIEC Learning -

Thank you for the suggestion. But I was able to add a competency framework with this theme a few weeks ago. But I'll try revert the theme to a different one and see if that helps. Thank you.