Site Administration not working!

Site Administration not working!

by LAVS EDUCATOR -
Number of replies: 1

Hello everyone,

I was just trying to access to the site administration and it doesn't work sad Also when I try to use the search tool, I always get the following message:

"Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: get_user_timezone_offset() can not be used any more, please use standard PHP DateTimeZone class instead"

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you,

MTA TEAM

Average of ratings: -
In reply to LAVS EDUCATOR

Re: Site Administration not working!

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Who changed what? That is the only way that this sort of error occurs, someone has deleted something from the server, or added an over-ride file somewhere. Find that, fix it and things should return to normal. Otherwise, keep your config.php file, delete all the other code, replace the lot with either a fresh download or another unzipped copy of your last download, then, after checking your current config.php file, making sure it is not the file that was changed in the first place, rename the new config.php to config.bak and copy your old config.php file back to the root folder and start it up. You can copy and paste the fresh code, start it up as normal and it should do a refresh, add in any plugins you are using. 

You can spend days looking for an error that you might not find. Where is your time best spent? 

If it still happens then there is a major issue in your server or PHP settings.