How I can show ( see) Private youtube video in moodle

How I can show ( see) Private youtube video in moodle

by Cláudia Franca -
Number of replies: 4

Guys I need help for to can see video youtube in environment moodle , but this video need to be its private in youtube.

How solver this ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Cláudia Franca

Re: How I can show ( see) Private youtube video in moodle

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Hi Cláudia, sorry, but you are not being very clear here. 

Do you want a video from YouTube to display in Moodle? Copy the link into the Moodle, and it should show as a video in Moodle. Unless there is a restriction enforced on YouTube, something I have never run into before, it should just work. If YouTube had marked a video as Private, even if you have a link to it, it will not show. You might want to check their documentation about private videos. 

Did you want a video in Moodle to show on YouTube as a private video? mmmm no, Security restrictions about accessing course materials will not allow external admission to a course without he User being recognised as a legitimate enrollee into the Moodle.  

In reply to Colin Fraser

by Cláudia Franca -

Thank you for your help.

Yes I need show a private youtube video in moodle.

But talkking with a project owner, he say change da video for not listed.  Now I have another challenger, I need block option click right button mouse. for not show option copie link video.  And you  know to say if is possible block access after 5x .  ou 10x ?

When a student access 5x in class room show banner or informations "You have 4 access free" and to finish the 5 access not is possible see more informations in class room.

In reply to Cláudia Franca

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

No, I do not know if that is at all possible. I would think not, in any browser or system. They are about getting information out, not restricting it.