Blocks (code)php names and users block abilities

Blocks (code)php names and users block abilities

by Ben Richter -
Number of replies: 1

Hey,

I'm trying to change the default blocks layout of courses, so I tried to put the lines in the config.php file as described how to set a default blocks layout

It didn't work even after I restarted the courses I already made. Also I saw another page to set the default blocks layout in this change the lib.php in course formats but I haven't tried it. because when I went to the file I didn't know what to write... 

What are the names of the blocks? Where I can find the list of names of the default blocks that comes from the moodle? The plugins most of the time give you a name in the settings.

All this to make the courses I make uneditable, so I want also to make the changes myself so the teachers and the student wouldn't be able to edit them and of course maybe trying to set different layouts for teachers, managers  and students  so I found something on define rolls in 

Site Administration>Users>Premissions>Define roles that need to define the specific abilities in authorized user and Student but them all users except the admin can't change the blocks layout.

So please help me, I'm using moodle 3.4.2 on localhost for now

Thank you,

Ben

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ben Richter

Re: Blocks (code)php names and users block abilities

by Joko Christian -

I have the same problem, anyone can shed a light ?