Edit headers in separate edit windows (as wikipedia do)?

Edit headers in separate edit windows (as wikipedia do)?

by Juan Marín -
Number of replies: 2
I use DFWIKi since a month ago and it seems almost perfect (at least I like it much more than the old wiki).

I try the Table of Contents (TOC) feature and it is very useful to me. I prefer to have information in one page instead of in several pages. This way I can copy and paste in other applications (i.e. word) without having to navigate by several pages nor to export in xml.
Perhaps somebody convinces to me to use different pages. But until then, It would be possible to have the edit subsection link in each header (as wikipedia. where you edit only the section)?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Juan Marín

Re: Edit headers in separate edit windows (as wikipedia do)?

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Hola Juan!
This feature is among our toDo list (like other keep int touch with mediawiki ways), but is placed in a less priority list : the dfwiki markup list... rigth now dfwiki suports 3 formats ( and will suport a lot more ) and the edit subsection only has sense within the mediwiki markup... Now new developers will come into the dfwiki team and I'll assign a couple to work in wiki parsers and editors so maybe in march we'll start to release code in that line.
Saludos
Marc
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

Re: Edit headers in separate edit windows (as wikipedia do)?

by Juan Marín -
Thanks Marc,
I'll wait