SCORM

Captivate - Moodle & attempts

Picture of Dick Coppus
Re: Captivate - Moodle & attempts

Hi Melanie,

I almost have everything setup. One thing i still can't remove.

When I log in as a student and go to my eLearning. I have the calendar in my site navigation under Site Pages. When I click on the calendar I can add a "new event". Is it possible to hide the whole calendar and events part? Events I still see in the top navigation and also shows the calendar with the option to add a new event. 

I would love to take this out for students or at least make sure that they can not add events themselves. They can look in the calendar if they want and the admin could add events or news about release dates for new courses.

is this possible?

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Dick Coppus
Re: Captivate - Moodle & attempts

Hi Melanie,

I have managed to fix almost everything. I learned loads during the last couple of days. Do have to say that the Moodle structure is a little bit unclear. Switching of navigation needs to be set on every page. I see so many people struggling with this. Loads of PHP customization tips, while you can also do it with settings, but you have to do it on a million locations smile

So I managed to switch off all. I hided the side navigation bar everywhere and also the top navigation is turned off.

Basically I just turned all the navigation settings on every page to "not show". This works. But for the profile pages this doesn't work. When i'm on a profile page as admin and under navigation click settings to "not show" navigation. It is hidden, but on a students page it still gets shown.

Any Idea how to solve this?

Average of ratings: -