Teaching with Moodle

H5P Course Presentation

Picture of Inkeri Sundqvist
H5P Course Presentation

Hello!

I'm preparing a course presentation with H5P. I would like to make multiple choice question which shows a summary of participants' answers in the end (in same way as clickers in a lecture). Is that possible?

Best regards,

Inkeri

Average of ratings: -
Picture of AL Rachels
Re: H5P Course Presentation
Core developersParticularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developersTesters

Hi Inkeri,

Either the Feedback (built in to Moodle) or the Questionnaire (you would need to install) plugins can do that.

Picture of Inkeri Sundqvist

Thanks for the answer! I was just wondering is there a way to add that kind of question right on the presentation or is the only way to use separate activities?

Picture of AL Rachels
Core developersParticularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developersTesters

The only plugin I know of that sort of mimics a presentation and allows for questions, is the Content Pages (mod_icontent) plugin.

math
Particularly helpful Moodlers

Inkeri,

The built-in summary slide at the end of the H5p course presentation may be close to what you want. It gives a summary of the scores on each multiple choice set in the presentation. This summary is just slide #, slide description, and score- but they are linked back to the original questions in the presentation. Screen shot from summary slide in example at https://h5p.org/presentation:

David

H5P screenshot

math
Particularly helpful Moodlers

Inkeri,

The built-in summary slide at the end of the H5p course presentation may be close to what you want. It gives a summary of the scores on each multiple choice set in the presentation. This summary is just slide #, slide description, and score- but they are linked back to the original questions in the presentation. Screen shot from summary slide in example at https://h5p.org/presentation:

David

H5P screenshot