Overriding payments

Overriding payments

by Mon B -
Number of replies: 5

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to manually enrol a student on a course that requires payment?

thank you in advcance smile

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mon B

Re: Overriding payments

by Mon B -

Hello,

Anyone?

If this is in the wrong forum, could somebody direct me to the right place?

smile

In reply to Mon B

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Maybe you should try in the 'enrolment plugins' forum, as this is not an authentication related question.

On the other hand, I don't know the answer to your question, as I have never setup a course that requires payment.

Saludos. Iñaki.
In reply to Iñaki Arenaza

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I'm not sure whether it's possible now, though it will be in 1.6, with the new multiple enrolment system.

Anyway, Iñaki you're right - this discussion needs moving to the enrolment plugins forum...
In reply to Helen Foster

by Kent Parker -

I'm a complete newbie to moodle, and I am learning about it on in development stage on my own computer.  I do have some programming ability.

I have set my demo courses up for paypal and it seems to me that by using admin or teacher modes I am able to manually enrol students who haven't gone through the paypal system.  This should then give me the option of accepting cheques, payment by installments or other non-paypal options.

One benefit of the paypal module is that it keeps people out of courses until they have either paid or been accepted into the programme.

Am I right?