Installation was successful, but no reports can run

Installation was successful, but no reports can run

by J Guzman -
Number of replies: 0

Hello!

I just installed this plugin in my sandbox testing server with no issues.  However, when I try to run any report, even from the repository, there are a lot of errors:

Notice: cr_import_xml(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "object" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in C:\SandBox\Website\blocks\configurable_reports\locallib.php on line 543

Notice: cr_import_xml(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "object" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in C:\SandBox\Website\blocks\configurable_reports\locallib.php on line 543

Notice: cr_import_xml(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "object" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in C:\SandBox\Website\blocks\configurable_reports\locallib.php on line 544

Notice: cr_import_xml(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "object" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in C:\SandBox\Website\blocks\configurable_reports\locallib.php on line 544

×Report successfully created

Error output, so disabling automatic redirect.

My "SandBox" Environment is :

• IIS10, Windows server 2016
  • PHP7.1
  • for testing purposes I gave Everyone access to C:\sandbox\website  folder

Thanks in advance

J.Guzman

Average of ratings: -