I'm not having any luck with this. I've got a sysadmin helping a little bit, but maybe instead of all this trial and error, if someone there has managed to successfully run a jmeter test with 1000 users, can you tell me what you have done to be able to accomplish it? I get out of memory errors.
- How much disk size and ram does your jmeter box have?
- Additional settings you have applied to the box?
- Additional arguments or config for jmeter? Where and how?
- How much disk size and ram for your moodle server?
- Any special config on the server to handle a large course with 1000 users?
- Changed the .jmx bean shell listener to reset the interpreter (Reset Interperter = True) which helped a little.
- Forked processes limit for the moodle server is set to 20000.