Moodle documentation: Welcome

Moodle documentation: Welcome

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
What I've done so far is just a start to get us going ... changes welcome!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: Moodle documentation: Welcome

by Sean Keogh -
Hi Martin,

Sorry I've not done much more since my first iteration of the stuff I wrote.  Work has been unbelieveably busy this term, unfortunately.

Still, I'll contribute when I can.

Sean K
In reply to Sean Keogh

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks, Sean  - I've made you a "teacher" here .. I'd really like your stuff to be integrated in all this!

by Sean Keogh -
Thanks Martin,

I'll do my best to contribute.  The biggest problem I have at the moment is getting a few hours at a time without interruptions.  I was going to be taking yesterday as a day working at home on system documentation (including moodle)...until my assistant pointed out the fact that I had already given her the day off...  doh!

Ah well, the wonderful world of higher education.

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
The final course will be a great and useful tool, sure !

Let's go, moodlers...

(I hope some Spanish people translates it when available, too).

Ciao smile
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

by Williams Castillo -
Consider it done!
In reply to Williams Castillo

by Charles Libby -
I hope to help too.  I am working on my Masters in online education  and want to make this available to as many teachers as possible.