Unenrol, but keep grade history

Unenrol, but keep grade history

by Kate Rhodes -
Number of replies: 1

Hi there,  We host a few sites where the users take an annual safety course. They login take the training and then their results and certificate are current for one year. When the one year is up, they need to take the training again. So, we have the enrolment set for one year to keep them in the system so that administrators at the company can login and verify the training if they choose.

The problem we are having is that sometimes the users want to take the training before they expire. This happens quite often as they are trying to keep their training current. But when they take the training again, their old records are still showing and they can't update the training. 

I thought of making the enrolment time to say, 6 months, but that deletes their records, and the clients need to be able to see that these guys are current for the full year.

And on top of that, the client wants to be able to see the last time they took the training, and their current training date. So, as an example, they want to see that "Bill Smith" took the training on March 25, 2017, and then took it again on say, April 15 2018.  They want this to be able to make sure that "Bill" didn't perform work on site without a current training certificate. If he did the work between March 25th, 2018 and April 15th 2018 - he would be out of date and not able to work on the site.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can make this work?  Much appreciated! I'm open to all!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)