problem in math questions

Re: problem in math questions

by Dominique Bauer -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Monzer,

For science and engineering quizzes, I would advise you to use the Formulas question. This is a plugin that you will need to install.

It may be that you find this type of question a bit difficult to grasp at first, but I can assure you that, very quickly, the teachers in science and engineering will not want to use anything else.

The documentation can be found at the following address: https://moodleFormulas.org ». You will find all the information you will need: installation, how to write equations, etc.

For an excellent introduction to the Formulas question, including graphics, I suggest you register to this coming Free professional development course-seminar for teachers on creating Formulas question for STEM subjects (Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). See below for details. Do not miss it!

Feel free to ask questions in this forum on the Formulas question. Normally, the answers are faster smile If I understand correctly, you are writing to us from the International University of Africa in Khartoum in Sudan. Give us some news, I can not wait to see how things are going to be with the Formulas question at your university.

Do not miss the Online course-seminar, May 7 to 27, 2018:

Creating Moodle FORMULAS type questions for STEM* subjects

Organized on behalf of SCORE » project and COMPASS » project

Details »
Enrollment (April 9 to May 2) »

* science, technology, engineering, mathematics