Can Only View Assignment Submission Comments (from Students) in One Location

Can Only View Assignment Submission Comments (from Students) in One Location

by Sarah Noah -
Number of replies: 1

Version 3.2.1+ (Build: 20170311)

Theme: Boost

I have professors who prefer to do Quick Grading for assignments. They will click View All Submissions and type in quick grades and feedback comments. However, if a student leaves a submission comment, the professor cannot see them from this screen. They can ONLY see a student has left a comment when they click the Grade button and go through each student individually. (Most of my professors don't do this and don't want to as it takes more time). 

I cannot find any global settings to change this, nor can I find any other way to have a notification appear for the professor about these submission comments besides under the Grade button. Does anyone know of another way to view these, or a way for the professor to receive a notification of a submission comment, without receiving a notification for EVERY assignment submission?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sarah Noah

Re: Can Only View Assignment Submission Comments (from Students) in One Location

by Joe Kennedy -

I am finding this as well.  Perhaps this needs to be a ticket item that we place for further development?