Problems in Moodle 3.4 and question about AirNotification

Problems in Moodle 3.4 and question about AirNotification

by Harold Yung -
Number of replies: 0
Hi everyone,

I am using Moodle 3.3 and plan to upgrade to Moodle 3.4 in a few months later. So I installed 3.4.1 and 3.4.1+ in last week for testing (new site and new DB). However, I encounter two problems in below. I upgraded it to 3.4.2 just now but two problems also existed.

1. Error during course creation. I reported in Moodle Trackerhttps://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-61664

2. I cannot find the button "Enrol User" in the Participants page in any course. And "Enrolled User" in the gear menu redirects me to the same Participants page. I cannot add any teacher to my course.

No Enrol User button

If any wrong in my installation?

=================================================================================================================

And I have a question about AirNotifier. As I know that there are two solutions for push notifications to mobile devices: 

1. Moodle official app + Moodle AirNotifier
  2. Self-custom app + Private AirNotifier
I remember that I ever saw some words said the Moodle AirNotifier is for our testing purpose. Can anyone sharing your experience for using Moodle AirNotifier? And if anyone know the AirNotifier service provided by Moodle is for our testing or production for use?

Many thanks for your attention and look forward for your comments. smile

Average of ratings: -