SCORM 1.2 files not loading with some Moodle accounts

SCORM 1.2 files not loading with some Moodle accounts

by Carlos Kiyan Tsunami -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Plugin developers

hello

We have created some Articulate Rise files and exported as SCORM 1.2.

Some moodle accounts cannot load the files. I have tested on the same computer with a different username and password and it does load the files.

Do you know what might be the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Carlos

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carlos Kiyan Tsunami

Re: SCORM 1.2 files not loading with some Moodle accounts

by Floyd Saner -

Carlos,

What were your Publish settings?  I you published the project as Flash, then mobile devices and a number of browsers will not be able to view the activity.

I always publish as HTML 5 with Flash fallback.  That way HTML5 will be used if possible, and Flash will be used only if the device or browser does not support HTML 5.

Floyd

In reply to Floyd Saner

Articulate Rise doesn't have the HTML/Flash option

The HTLM5/flash export option is not available in articulate Rise

In reply to Carlos Kiyan Tsunami

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

can you provide more info? - what errors appear? - what does load? screenshots of the errors might help?

Have you checked the web browser console to see if any errors are being reported? - What Moodle version? etc....

In reply to Dan Marsden

hello

Thanks for replying 

@Dan Marsden My moodle is 3.4.1. There are no errors. I will send a screenshot soon

@Floyd Saner, Unfortunately, Articulate rise doesn't have that feature, you can only choose the SCORM version (1.2, 2004...)

Testing the account A, it doesn't load the scorm file and by testing the account B (at the same desktop computer) it works.

The user has reported that after some time it starts to load the scorm files but later on she faces the same problem (that the scorm files doesnt load again) 

I thought that it was related to the cookies, I told them to delete them but the problem is still there. This issue is only with few accounts (only 2) 

Thank you once again for replying