HELP!

HELP!

by Alana Baird -
Number of replies: 1

I have students currently working in a workshop tool and I have several questions. Is there anyway you could answer these quickly for me?

1. I set the settings for Example Submissions to "Examples must be assessed before own submission" but some students did not complete the example assessment, so they couldn't submit before the deadline, and now they cannot submit at all. Can I change the setting to "Examples are available after own submission and must be assessed before peer assessment" without it making all the students who have already completed the example assessment go back and re-do the example assessment before they are allowed to complete the peer assessments they have been assigned?

2. I did a scheduled allocation and did 3 per submission, not realizing this would just make sure everyone got 3 reviews back. Instead I want everyone to complete 3 peer reviews. I know I can manually assign peers for the students who only have 2 reviews to complete, but can I change it to 3 per reviewer without it deleting the assessments already completed by a few students?
I think that's it for now. I really hope you can answer my questions. 

Thanks in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alana Baird

Re: HELP!

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Alana. Sorry for the late reply. Hopefully this will be still help.

• re 1 - Yes, you should be able to change that setting safely. The setting applies immediately but the Workshop should just check the existence of the example submission assessment. So students should never be asked to do them again.
  • re 2 - Yes, you should be even able to use the random allocation now without removing the existing allocations. And that should just add allocations to where they are missing.