I have 2 Moodle sites setup and I am trying to test the LTI functionality between them.
They are both running version 3.3.
In Provider site I have enabled the following:
· Site Administration>Plugins>Authentication>Manage Authentication>Enable LTI
· Site Administration>Plugins>Enrollments>Manage Enroll Plugins>Enable Publish as LTI Tool
Once enabled, in the LTI Provider site go to a course>Administration>Users>Enrollment Methods>Add Method>Select Publish as LTI Tool.
· Enter a Custom Instance Name
· Select the Tool to be Published (Entire course or a Lesson within the Course). Choose Entire Course.
· Under Remote System copy the Secret code.
· Click Add Method – You are taken back to the Enrollment Methods screen that now displays your new Enrollment Method.
· Go to Administration>Published as LTI Tools
· Make a note of the launch details (cartridge URL and secret) or just the registration URL for the LTI Consumer site.You will need to give the LTI Consumer Site
In Consumer site:
· Create or go to a course (Knowledge Hub Setup and Maintenance)>Add a lesson or if a lesson exists Add an Activity>Select External Tool as the Activity Type and click Add.
· Name the Activity.
· Preconfigured Tool defaults to Automatic, based on URL. If I click Add, the screen that loads is blank, no error.
· Enter the Tool URL, based on the info provided, this is the Cartridge URL from the Provider (Shown above)
· Enter the Shared Secret
· Login as a Student
· Go to course and click on the LTI Activity. (The course should load at this point, but I just get a blank screen without any error messages (see below)
Any clue as to why the content doesn't load?