Profile fields to export student enrolment date

Profile fields to export student enrolment date

by Leticia Dark-rose -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I currently don't have the resources to have custom configurable reports built for my teachers, but would like to be able to export easily details of the course, student etc. but i need the enrolment and completion dates as well. What i am after is a report which will export the following:

1. firstname,lastname,idnumber,institution,department,email
  2. student completion date
  3. student enrolment date

1) is taken from the profile fields under grades > general settings and are showing in the Course Completion report (complete and working)

2) is shown on the export of the completion report (complete and working)

3) this is the profile field i need, the course enrolment date. And can i add the field to the Grades > general settings > profile fields to have is appear on all reports ?

Thanks

Leticia

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Leticia Dark-rose

Re: Profile fields to export student enrolment date

by Chris Girman -

Hi Leticia,

This is something that comes out of the box with Zoola Analytics. You would have the option to either embed the report directly on the LMS for the teachers, or, have the reports scheduled to be distributed via email at a frequency of your choosing.

Check out our website: https://www.lambdasolutions.net/products/lmsreporting/  

Feel free to contact me to learn more!

Chris Girman

(Edited by Helen Foster to remove signature, since they are not allowed in the forums according to the moodle.org site policy - original submission Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 7:09 PM)

In reply to Chris Girman

by Leticia Dark-rose -

thanks for the suggestion Chris, I am going down the road of Configurable Reports now (no additional resources ) but ill keep it im mind for hte future.

Thanks

Leticia

by Elizabeth Dalton -

Hello Letitia,

If you can install the Configurable Reports block, please try this query:

https://docs.moodle.org/34/en/ad-hoc_contributed_reports#List_Students_with_enrollment_and_completion_dates_in_current_course

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Elizabeth Dalton

by Leticia Dark-rose -

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks you for your suggestion. I am experiencing an error when i add the SQL to the Configurable Reports area. Are you able to suggest an outcome?

Thanks Leticia

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Leticia,

As stated in the comment, you have to replace CATEGORYID by the id of the category (a number) you want to launch the query on!

HTH,
Séverin

by Elizabeth Dalton -

You have "mdl_course_categories" referenced in your code. Even if this part of the FROM clause is commented out, Configurable Reports still requires that you replace "mdl" with "prefix".