When attempting to use the FILTER_COURSEENROLLEDSTUDENTS in either 3.1 or 3.4 environments, I receive the following errors:
ERROR: Incorrect number of query parameters. Expected 1, got 0.
Error code: invalidqueryparam
- line 926 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_exception thrown
- line 1211 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->fix_sql_params()
- line 74 of /blocks/configurable_reports/components/filters/enrolledstudents/plugin.class.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
- line 146 of /blocks/configurable_reports/report.class.php: call to plugin_enrolledstudents->print_filter()
- line 32 of /blocks/configurable_reports/filter_form.php: call to report_base->add_filter_elements()
- line 204 of /lib/formslib.php: call to report_edit_form->definition()
- line 171 of /blocks/configurable_reports/report.class.php: call to moodleform->__construct()
- line 80 of /blocks/configurable_reports/viewreport.php: call to report_base->check_filters_request()
Other filters will display dropdown despite any formatting syntax issues with the filter within the query. This filter doesn't even get to that point. When attempting to display a report with this filter, this error happens right away. Is this a bug or a situation that requires a different query syntax than other filters? Thanks for any suggestions!