Stable versions for M3.3 and M3.4 as follows:
M3.3 - V126.96.36.199: https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=16204
M3.4 - V188.8.131.52: https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=16205
- FIX: Issue #850: Flip main content and blocks, RTL mode.
- Possible FIX: Issue #853: Possible solution for "Site logo needs textual description for accessibility".
- FIX: Issue #856: Undefined property: stdClass::$numsections.
- FIX: Issue #857: Display glitch with docked blocks.
- FIX: Issue #859: Gradebook icons not red or green.
- FIX: Issue #860: Rendering problem in quiz form.
- FIX: Issue #862: Missing folder icon in courses list since commit 77abc460.
- FIX: Alert close icon in alternative colour schemes.
- FIX: Improved course content search so that will work with $CFG->themedir.
Due to the forthcoming EU GDPR whereby there will only be support in plugins for M3.3+ I have decided not to work any further on the M3.2- versions. When the core plugin API for GDPR becomes available it may take some time to update Essential and I may (as the user can sometimes enter free text) temporarily suspend some features like the 'Custom CSS' box - as even as you can enter non CSS which may or not break things, then it could contain 'by accident' personal user information. Actually this leads to being able to do so in comments like '/* I was born on the.... in the small town of .... */ which would be valid CSS - thoughts please! If anybody using the theme is a lawyer and knows about GDPR then please do look at theme and identify anything that you think might be an issue and comment here - many thanks in advance.