Private files repository error (PHP errors...)

Private files repository error (PHP errors...)

by Emmanuel Leclerc -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I tried to add a file system repository (Emmanuel), and as Moodle asked me I created a folder in my repository folder, and I named it the same name (Emmanuel). 
But not only it didn't work, now I have plenty of errors....

When I login :
Warning: include(/home/xxx/public_html/repository/emmanuel/version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/lib/classes/component.php on line 1169

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/xxx/public_html/repository/emmanuel/version.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/xxx/public_html/lib/pear:.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in /home/xxx/public_html/lib/classes/component.php on line 1169

Then I click on continue...

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/xxx/public_html/repository/emmanuel/version.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/xxx/public_html/lib/pear:.:/usr/local/php70/pear') in /home/xxx/public_html/lib/classes/component.php on line 1169

Warning: include(/home/xxx/public_html/repository/emmanuel/version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/lib/classes/plugin_manager.php on line 305

Any help would be appreciated !

Thank you in advance,

Emmanuel

Attachment configuration.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Emmanuel Leclerc

Re: Private files repository error (PHP errors...)

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

The file system repository needs to be placed in the 'repository/' folder in your 'moodledata' directory

This looks like you have tried to add it to the Moodle program code under its repository directory. Moodle thinks it's a new plugin - hence the errors. 

You've put your directory in the wrong place!

If you're not sure where your 'moodledata' directory is, it's the directory pointed to by $CFG->dataroot in your config.php file. So...

$CFG->dataroot  /repository/emmanual. 

In reply to Howard Miller

Re: Private files repository error (PHP errors...)

by Emmanuel Leclerc -

Modification done. It works. It seems so simple when you know the things.
Thank you very much !