PHP error log is flooded with the following:
Default exception handler: Course or activity not accessible. Debug: You are not logged in
Error code: requireloginerror
* line 2611 of /lib/moodlelib.php: require_login_exception thrown
* line 3045 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to require_login()
* line 371 of /mod/resource/lib.php: call to require_course_login()
* line 4684 of /lib/filelib.php: call to resource_pluginfile()
* line 40 of /pluginfile.php: call to file_pluginfile()
There is unusual database behavior for this time of day (increase in number of sorts, temporary objects, selects per second) nothing particularly out of the ordinary for apache.
The server is performing fine while this happening - no increase in load average, only a slight increase in page load (but it is still very early in the morning here, I'm worried about the impact under load).
I would appreciate any advice
Moodle 3.3.4, Ubuntu 16.04, MySQL 5.7, PHP 7.0, Apache 2.4