General developer forum

Display Level Up Block on my dashboard Sidebar

Picture of hitesh prajapati
Display Level Up Block on my dashboard Sidebar

Hi Every one,

i need to display/add the LEVEL UP Plugin/block on my dashboard right sidebar using add block.

i installed the plugin and edit the default dashboard to add the block but i can't see the level up/XP block in add bock list.

Can you please help me if i missed any of settings related to display block on dashboard?

see below images.

Average of ratings: -
Mary Cooch
Re: Display Level Up Block on my dashboard Sidebar
Documentation writersMoodle Course Creator Certificate holdersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersTestersTranslators

I am not totally sure but I would imagine you can't add it to the dashboard because the functionality of the Level Up block depends on activity within individual courses.

Yes, that's me
Particularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developers
@Mary:  It is possible to use the block site-wide (you can define in the settings whether the block is used within courses or throughout the whole site).

What I am also not sure is, if you can add the block to the dashboard (even when set to side-wide usage). If not, some small code changes would be necessary.

Greetings,
flotter

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
Picture of hitesh prajapati

Thanks Mary and Flotter Totte for you feedback. can you please help me to display below image on sidebar for level up block?