Memrise like quiz is it possible?

Memrise like quiz is it possible?

by Francisco Javier de las Rivas Ramirez -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone! i will like to create a quiz to check is a given correct answer is remembered by the student, and offer new questions and wrong answered question at the same time, so it is intended as a trainning tool. 

an example will be a quiz of lets say 200 questions, 20 per trainning session,if answered correctly they will reapper once every 3 or 4 sessions, if the student fails to answer that question it will be shown in the next session until the student get it right 3 consecutive times.

https://www.memrise.com/course/101892/organica-alcanos/

memrise is only intended to learn languages but it also has potential in other areas,but the platform is not customizable enough to introduce formulas,chem structures, or track student sessions.

i've check the documentation regarding my current version 3.4.1 and i think there's nothing that accomplish all the goals,because multiple tries quiz only check wrong answers and it's not time or ''n'' consecutive tries dependant. maybe it can be achieve by making a sub category where the pool of correct answer is placed and making a randomized set of question of lets say 3 from the correct one, 5 or 10 new concepts and the rest of the set from wrong answered pool,and those being interchangeable according to the student performance.

Thanks in advance, i think it's interesting enough to work it out with you help if it's possible right now,or develop as a brand new pluging.

Average of ratings: -