Change css review.php (mod/quiz/review.php)

Change css review.php (mod/quiz/review.php)

by lam vu -
Number of replies: 2

I have offline moodle server. I want send students attempted quiz and score (A4 pdf file) for teacher.

When my admin acc review attempted (on review.php ) i want print only block student attempted quiz in A4 page. How to change css, add student' image and some text example: school name, course name...

Please help me.

Thank!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to lam vu

Re: Change css review.php (mod/quiz/review.php)

by sandeep baghel -

Hello Iam,

This cant be done only through customizing the CSS.

I had exactly similar requirement few days back and below is the solution I had used (although it requires changes in core but that was the compliance need of the client sad)

You will have to use jquery and will have to focus on click event (on finish review link). If you want to bring images also then you can focus on "onload" event. For PDF generation, I had used JsPDF tool (there are others too).

Note :- You will have to change the page refresh time in both the events (if page will get refreshed in between then you will get only half of the PDF, if you want to download right away then it will not be required).

Regards,
Sandeep baghel 

In reply to lam vu

Re: Change css review.php (mod/quiz/review.php)

by Massimiliano Del Gatto -

Hi Iam,

I'm having a similar issue with the attempt review page. I need to add the student's name and surname to the table listing the details of the attempts results so that when I print it for record purposes the student's name is on top of the page along with the details of the attempt (see attached picture for reference).

Could you help me?

Thanks,

Massimiliano