After upgrading from Moodle 3.1 tot 3.4 there's a course I can't access anymore.
This is the error I get on accessing the course:
WHERE complete = 'y'
AND username = ?
AND survey_id = ? LIMIT 0, 1
0 => '4279',
1 => '86',
Error code: dmlreadexception
- line 486 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
- line 1155 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 1902 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_recordset_sql()
- line 1349 of /blocks/progress/lib.php: call to moodle_database->record_exists_sql()
- line 262 of /blocks/progress/block_progress.php: call to block_progress_attempts()
- line 288 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_progress->get_content()
- line 230 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->formatted_contents()
- line 1210 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()
- line 1262 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()
- line 579 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
- line 186 of /theme/adaptable/layout/includes/header.php: call to core_renderer->standard_head_html()
- line 31 of /theme/adaptable/layout/course.php: call to require_once()
- line 1261 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
- line 1191 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
- line 244 of /course/view.php: call to core_renderer->header()
How do I get back to this course? Any ideas?
So yeah, that did the trick... .adding one column with 'username'.
I don't know how this happened BTW. I guess someone missed this with the Questionnaire module? Did it have a 'username' field in Moodle 3.1?
Perhaps it's better to move this topic to Questionnaire...
Got the same issue, going from Moodle 3.0-3.3 was this ever fixed by developer in a new release of the plugin?