Mailing list for translation authors

Mailing list for translation authors

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
This is just to let you know about a mailing list for announcements about approaching Moodle releases and any other timely issues that might affect translators.

It's very low bandwidth, just occasional notices, since discussion should all be in this forum.

If you want to, you can subscribe/unsubscribe etc here: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/moodle-lang

Cheers!
Martin
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: Mailing list for translation authors

by Dann Sklarew -
Hi Martin,

I was wondering whether you could summarize what languages are coming down the pipeline in the next few months. In particular, I have colleagues who may want to put in place a multi-lingual course for citizen of Black Sea countries, which would need to include Russian, among others (e.g., Ukrainian, Moldovan, etc.), in addition to the (bravo!) Turkish.

Thanks,
Dann

In reply to Dann Sklarew

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It's not really up to me, as translations are provided by volunteers, who work at their own pace. Often people just pop up with finished translations that I didn't know about.

I know someone is working on Russian, and someone else has promised to send Croatian. A couple of people have said they are working on Polish.

Feel free to organise some Ukrainian and Moldovan translations! wink
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Sarunas Jampolskis -

one more popup tongueout.gif: lithuanian language is coming soon … If you need any info about that feel free to contact me.