Activity Completion Report - Thursday, 1 January 1970, 2:00 AM

Activity Completion Report - Thursday, 1 January 1970, 2:00 AM

by Henk Bekker -
Number of replies: 4

Hi everyone,

I am a Moodle Administrator from South Africa.  I do not have FULL ADMIN access to our companies Moodle Production platform but I have FULL ADMIN Access to the Moodle PPE (Pre-Production Environment).

As per the "Before you post...read this" information, please see below the information that I can supply.  My apologies if some info is missing, I just do not have access to all the information.

Moodle Version: 3.1

Message: Activity Completion Reports shows some activities "Not completed" as "Thursday, 1 January 1970, 2:00 AM"

Browser: Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Content Published:  Articulate Storyline 3 and Articulate Storyline 360

Issue:

On some, but not all Scorm activities, when an Activity Completion Report is extracted, when applying a filter after converting the .csv file to excel and filtering on the date range first,  "Thursday, 1 January 1970, 2:00 AM" appears. (See attached snippet).

We did establish that the student did not complete the specific module but a datestamp of "Thursday, 1 January 1970, 2:00 AM" is appearing on the Activity Completion Report.

We have speculated that it might be an bug when publishing in Articulate but we cannot be sure.

Have anyone experienced something like this?

Regards,

Henk

Attachment 1970.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Henk Bekker

Re: Activity Completion Report - Thursday, 1 January 1970, 2:00 AM

by Henk Bekker -

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions regarding this?

Regards,

Henk

In reply to Henk Bekker

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hello Henk,

From your Navigation pane, select the course's SCORM content then select the Reports tab.

In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

by Henk Bekker -

Thank you Shirley for your reply.

What is it that I must look for under the Reports option?

In reply to Henk Bekker

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hello Henk,

There are four different SCORM report options, that provide data that should be familiar to administrator who monitor students taking SCORM courses. You should select each tab and see if the provided reports help you analyst your student's progress.

Best Regards,

Shirley