Classroom course evalation

Classroom course evalation

by Thomas Barna -
Number of replies: 1

My company is giving a number of three or four day classroom courses. We have been using regular paper evaluations but would like to see if it is possible use the Questionnaire module of our Moodle system for this.

Each student has a PC on which we could add a link to moodle.

Has anyone implemented something like this? Do I have to create a new course containing only the questionnaire?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Thomas

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Thomas Barna

Re: Classroom course evalation

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers

I have done this since 2006 with the questionaire module.  If you are not doing a blended course, you need to make a course.   

We run a F2F semester long program with 30 to 100 evaluations.  We have two standard evals.  One for academic subjects and one for each food service week. We also put PDFs and exams  in the Moodle course.  When the course repeats, we use a backup of the old without student data and restore it to a new course.

We also have 3 or 4 day F2F courses, that may run once or twice a year.  We use the same course, copy the old eval activity and give it a new name (add a date like Spring 2017) so when we do a summary we see the date.    Ditto with the exam. We hide the old eval and exam,  We change the password to get into the course.  

Hope those two ideas help you figure out a system that works for you.  You could also add a certificate using the same techniques. 

Chris