Moodle Mobile app not showing Images

Re: Moodle Mobile app not showing Images

by Ana Ferrer-Bonsoms -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Juan,

Yes, I mean the images for the course description.

Please see attached 2 screenshots of the web version.

You can access it by going to http://svp-b-attitudelife.online/ and log in as guest. 

Thanks,

Ana

Attachment Front.jpg
Attachment Front2.jpg
In reply to Ana Ferrer-Bonsoms

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Anna,

this kind of customisations are not supported by the Mobile app, it seems that you are using a Moodle theme that overwrites the standard way to display courses, this is why the app does not display them as expected.

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Ana Ferrer-Bonsoms -
Thanks very much Juan.

We don't necessarily want the images to appear like they show in the web version, but we would like to have images on the site home page of the app, and we don't seem to be able to do that!

We are using Adaptable theme without any further customisation. 

I have put a question in the Adaptable theme forum and I was told that the issue is a Moodle issue, so I am a bit lost here.

We have found that in order for the app to show files, such as images, videos, etc ... they need to be within an iframe, but this is not possible to do in the home page, or at least we haven't found out how.

Would you know where I could find the name of the file that sets up the home page?

Thanks very much,

Ana

In reply to Ana Ferrer-Bonsoms

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Ana,

for 3.5 we are going to support this, if you use images for your courses, the app will display them (maybe not in the same way you custom theme does it)