Set up program

Re: Set up program

by Barbara S. -
Number of replies: 0

@Colin: Thank you for spending so much effort into your answer.

I will try to explain it a little bit more precise:

- by visualisation I mean what the graphic above shows. By entering the program (or after registering to a program) a learner should be able to see the structure of the program (as it is shown in a course). The 'program progress' is visible e.g. in the Block 'Completion Progress' (block_completion_progress) or e.g. in the dashboard

- I chose the term 'assignment' because this term is already used in the learning plan block. In this block you are able to 'assign learning plan to users'. I avoided the term enrol because it is used in combination with courses. To say it in 'moodle-neutral' words: Learners should be able to register themselves in programs (when self-registration is allowed). Besides that we require auto-registration based on cohorts.

- Optional modules: yes or no? We have got some programs with modul options. Six modules are provided, at least three of them are required to complete the program. The closing module is the same for all learners. So there is no need to split.

- I think I am aware of the possiblities of the use of restrictions. But what do you mean by 'stealth' activities?