Moodle for mobile

Moodle mobile add-on interface

Picture of Muhammad Syahmi MD Yusoff
Moodle mobile add-on interface

Dear Dani/Juan,

Is there any best approach to make same interface from plugin to be inside mobile apps via remote add-on. 

Or do i have to create new view to make just the same interface in moodle site? 

Since i have created my own moodle local plugin, now i am integrating it with mobile add-on features. So i am wondering how the best approach  interface should be. 

I was thinking the simplest way to just call the interface and display it on mobile apps. I have refer some of mobile add-on but seems like they are creating new view on mobile apps. 

Maybe you can provide me with the simplest way or boilerplate to call interface from any local plugin and display it on mobile apps.

Thanks and regards. 

Syahmi

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Juan Leyva
Re: Moodle mobile add-on interface
Core developersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developersTesters

Hi,

ideally, you should create your views and populate them with data retrieved via Web Services.

In any case, I think that maybe you should wait until March to create the remote add-on, we are migrating the app to a new Ionic version and remote add-ons won't be compatible, please read:

https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=360412

Picture of Muhammad Syahmi MD Yusoff
Re: Moodle mobile add-on interface

Hi Juan,

Thank you for that information, appreciate that. Wish you good luck on launching that new Ionic version on March. 

Sincerely

Syahmi