Many thanks to those who submitted comments on the Google Docs version of the white paper before the deadline last week!
This is just a quick update to let you know that we've transferred the text of the white paper to the wiki and are in the process of updating it based on your feedback. Here's the process:
- Review the comments on the Google Doc
- Change / update text on the wiki version
- Add a note on the Google Docs comment thread to notify the person who gave the feedback
- Make the comment thread as 'resolved' on Google Docs
- Repeat with the rest of the comments
This may take some time, as we'll also be adding in our latest thinking to the white paper, ready for a new version to be released (hopefully) at the end of February. Thanks for your patience and support while we do this!