Need to download empty assignements, but with comments and files from evaluators

Need to download empty assignements, but with comments and files from evaluators

by Miro Iliaš -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

my students are taking various tests, both written and online (as Quiz). 

In both cases I store pdf-s of the tests with given grades in the assignement module. 

The reason is to utilize the activity (assignement) id for calculating final grade. For example, one assignement is for the half-semester test, another one for final seminary test, another assignement is for final exam, another assignement is for repairing exam etc.

In all these cases students do not submit anything into assignements, there they only receive pdf of their mended tests with grades and text comments.

I need to download all these empty assignements with pdf, grades and comments from evaluators. It does not work with Moodle3.3.  Any help, please ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Miro Iliaš

Re: Need to download empty assignements, but with comments and files from evaluators

by Miro Iliaš -

I have to more precise - students do not upload anything into assignements. These are teachers who upload feedback files, make comments (feedback) and set grades.

In reply to Miro Iliaš

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Need to download empty assignements, but with comments and files from evaluators

by Miro Iliaš -

Hi Adele,

students are undergoing either written or online tests, in both cases I need to store graded pdf (scan and printed quiz) for each student, together with the grade. Assignement grades are then combined into final grade formula.

The assignement activity  seems to be suitable  for that purpose - it stores feedback (text) comments and feedback pdf files - their graded exams, which are (accessible) to students.

Students are not submitting anything, it is the teacher who is uploading feedback pdf's there. And I need to download them all at once.... 

Miro