Toggled text missed or invisible using Collapsed Topics plugin

Toggled text missed or invisible using Collapsed Topics plugin

by Andy Borrero -
Number of replies: 5

as you can see in attached image, Toggle text are invisible but i can see it if open page source, it look like something with CSS. the other image is normal view without Collapsed Topics selected.

Attachment Captura de pantalla 2018-02-06 a las 16.56.50.png
Attachment Captura de pantalla 2018-02-06 a las 17.00.36.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andy Borrero

Re: Toggled text missed or invisible using Collapsed Topics plugin

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

In M3.3 and with the Boost theme, section titles are black, but in the screen shot they are blue.  Therefore you have some custom CSS / SASS that is causing the issue.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Andy Borrero -
Hello Gareth, I did the test with the Clean theme and the same thing happens. I have not customized CSS or anything, i just changed the favicon icon
In reply to Andy Borrero

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Screenshot of the Clean theme please.  Plus as the section titles are 'blue' in the standard topics format then something is changing that from the default.  Therefore what contributed plugins do you have installed?

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Andy Borrero -

I installed from git without editing any css or php and have not installed any plugin besides yours.  Screenshot of Clean attached.

Attachment Captura de pantalla 2018-02-08 a las 09.04.59.png
Attachment Captura de pantalla 2018-02-08 a las 09.08.00.png