I recently upgraded my dfWIki whose pages were created using a 'pre-export feature' version of dfWiki.
- I upgraded to the recent version of dfWiki
- I exported my current wiki pages (no history)
- I loaded up the new server and imported that
the import seemed to work fine - all the pages were there. Two problems remained, however:
- formatting - pages created with the wysiwyg viewer lost the carraige returns between lines so all the text runs together. (~1000 pages - yikes!)
- Performance - each page takes 30sec to load now.
The performance issue is the real drawback - the site is very hard to study from now.
Has anyone else had similar issues? any idea how to fix this? I had originally imported the whole wiki with all the historical versions of all the pages - then, thinking that was the source of the slowdown, i recreated the wiki using just the latest version of each page - but still have the same problem.
thanks for any help you can offer!