I cant access Moodle Admin setings

I cant access Moodle Admin setings

by zabron Abel -
Number of replies: 2

I am using Moodle 3.0.2 hosted in iPage when i access admin settings e.g Site Administration/Notifications; Site Administration/Frontpage settings etc. i get error on the browser 

www.ttcih.ac.tz is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Any help please
Average of ratings: -
In reply to zabron Abel

Re: I cant access Moodle Admin setings

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Error 500 is a generic response when a server detects an error but can't pinpoint it. Server logs may provide further information about this error.  Most often this is a server side error and outside the user's ability to control. Contacting the Server Admins may provide a positive result.

Alternatively, try clearing the cache and cookies, this sometimes helps. Otherwise it could be a permissions error, or the "currently unable" would indicate a timeout error. If so, then it is likely to be a PHP timeout error which occurs with an improperly formed request, which is not likely to be your problem, but talking to your Server Admins could help.

Good luck. 

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to zabron Abel

Re: I cant access Moodle Admin setings

by 180tic SAS - Harvert Vanegas -

It's amazing, iPage is a very poor hosting service. They have no support for nothing. They don´t can change to Barracuda file format to a DB. I don´t can install Moodle 3.4 for my client in a iPage hosting service. It´s a shame. Do not hire them, their support service is terrible. #HOSTING

Attachment DcShd4ZWsAAwrk5.jpg