Help with mindmap plugin - no one has responded in that forum

Help with mindmap plugin - no one has responded in that forum

by Peter Eckstein -
Number of replies: 2

Hi, 

In the mindmap module settings, there is a checkbox to enable or disable locking.  However, none of the documentation explains what that means. I've posted this question in the General plungins forum and no one responded, so I'll try here.  If someone can help me, that'd be great.

I'm using moodle version 3.2

Thanks in advance!

Peter

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Eckstein

Re: Help with mindmap plugin - no one has responded in that forum

by S. kavita -
Picture of Testers

Hi Peter,

As i had read "Advance Mindmap module allows you to create mindmapping activity in moodle. Added features include: - Every user now have a separate mindmap in one single activity, with links to view others' mindmap. - Dummy group mode: multiple mindmaps with simple group name that everyone can view and edit (for group mindmapping without having to setup groups in the course) - Lock mindmap: prevent editing of mindmap when someone is editing it during group mindmapping

So basically, it is to prevent editing of mindmap when someone is editing it during group mindmapping.

Hope this will help.

Thanks!!

In reply to S. kavita

Re: Help with mindmap plugin - no one has responded in that forum

by Peter Eckstein -

Hi!

Because we are running version 3.2, we can't install the Advanced Mindmap plugin, just the original one.  At least that's what the documentation  says. That's the version I'm referring to.  Thanks for trying to help though!

Peter