Downloading a students uploads and feedback in one file

Downloading a students uploads and feedback in one file

by Ted Walsh -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

Is there any way of downloading a students uploads and feedback into one folder?

I know I can run a Complete Report and will see everything there, but I still need to click on each file to download it, is there any way of just downloading all the files at once into a zip file or a  folder. We are currently looking to archive a number of students files and need the quickest way possible to do it.

Thanks,

Ted

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ted Walsh

Re: Downloading a students uploads and feedback in one file

by S. kavita -
Picture of Testers

Hi Ted,

If you want to download the submitted work of students for an assignment then below are the steps:

1. Click on the assignment and click View all submissions; a page with the Grading Table displays.
  2. From the Grading action drop-down menu choose Download all submissions; save the zip file.

Hope this will help

Happy Moodling

In reply to S. kavita

Re: Downloading a students uploads and feedback in one file

by Ted Walsh -

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me with your suggestion, however maybe I didnt explain myself correctly.

I dont need to download all files for an assignment. I need to download all files submitted for all assignments and the feedback attached to those assignments for each individual student. So what I would like to be able to do would be to bring up the Complete Report for each student which lists all the assignments and feedback, but instead of clicking individually on each assignment and feedback to download it, I just want to download everything related to the student into one zip file or folder. If there is another way apart from running a Complete Report, I would be glad to hear it.

Thanks