Turnitin uploads stuck at "queued" (plagiarism plugin)

Turnitin uploads stuck at "queued" (plagiarism plugin)

by Giannis Theodoulou -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

Moodle version: 3.0

The plugin was working fine until one day all assignments stuck at "queued", i read in previous discussions that this was a problem with NULL values and clearing them will resolve the issue. This is not the case this time, also i saw something about upgrading the plugin, done that, still not solved.

My moodle cron service was disabled for some reason i started it but again papers are not processing, note also that i am using the plagiarism plugin within the assignment activity and not the turnitin module (which is processing files just fine) 

The turnitin support team told me that moodle needs a certificate for the turnitin to work properly but again this is not the case because we did not have any certificates before when the plugin was working fine.

Any suggestions? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Giannis Theodoulou

Re: Turnitin uploads stuck at "queued" (plagiarism plugin)

by John McGettrick -

What are you seeing in the cron output? Is there an error shown? 

Are they're any API logs showing a response?

In reply to John McGettrick

by Giannis Theodoulou -

Well now it seems that something is wrong when i run the http://nameofsite/admin/cron.php, i don't get any response back, the page keeps loading forever.

However in my scheduled tasks in Moodle seems to be working correctly:

In reply to Giannis Theodoulou

by John McGettrick -
Is there nothing appearing even with debugging on? Can you not "Run now" from Site administration > Server > Scheduled tasks?