Piwik (aka Matomo) analytics VS Intelliboard

Piwik (aka Matomo) analytics VS Intelliboard

by Olivier Sarrat -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everyone,

We are hesitating between using the open source Piwik Analytics* plugin VS the proprietary Intelliboard one.

Of course, our preference goes toward Piwik since it is open source. But we don't know what we might loose (if any) if we prefer this solution over Intelliboard.

The only things I found on the web are this 5 Reasons to use Piwik with Moodle blog post, and this Moodle forum post stating: I have tried "Intelliboard", "piwik" and some other which are no good. Piwik can't track historical data it only gives you the present and Intelliboard is not free and free version isn't helping. Not enough to make up my mind.

Any other hints ? In-depth comparison ?

Best,

Olivier.

*: for information, Piwik project has just been renamed into Matomo: https://matomo.org/

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Olivier Sarrat

Re: Piwik (aka Matomo) analytics VS Intelliboard

by Anatoliy Kochnev -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Olivier,

We, at IntelliBoard, take Open Source very serious and committed to supporting Open Source products as much as possible. We are a Premium Moodle Integrator now and contribute to Moodle with great pleasure.

We are more than happy to provide you customized options that will fit your budget. Please contact us at support@intelliboard.net or just chat with our Support Team directly on the website.

Thank you,

Anatoliy