During my installation, I can't finish it:
It says: (Your server environment meets all minimum requirements) and I click CONTINUE and get these informations:
DDL sql execution error
here comes alot of DB data (my databasename, username and password are correct)
Last informations are:
Error code: ddlexecuteerror
- line 492 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: ddl_change_structure_exception thrown
- line 1041 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 77 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->change_database_structure()
- line 425 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->execute_sql_arr()
- line 370 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->install_from_xmldb_structure()
- line 1723 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to database_manager->install_from_xmldb_file()
- line 276 of /admin/index.php: call to install_core()
change_structure_exception and might be key.
The environment checks check version and global config/setup but don't think it checks to see if the DB user under which the check is run has the ability to 'alter' (change structure?).
Rather than use a DB user just for Moodle, use the superuser account for the DB server ... see if that makes a difference or not.
This suggestion is a guess!
'spirit of sharing', Ken
Thank you Ken,
User has ALL PRIVILEGES
I tried many times in these days without success.
But after I get your answer I tried to change the browser(from Chrome) to (Firefox) install it with the same manner it goes perfect!
Kind regards, Jan