OneRoster

OneRoster

by Jodee Ebeling -
Number of replies: 2

Our student information system, Infinite Campus, accepts the OneRoster standard for pulling in roster and gradebook data. I'd like to be able to pull data from Moodle into Infinite Campus and visa versa. Does anyone know if Moodle is capable of working with oneroster. I see they use lti, but that will not work with Infinite Campus.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jodee Ebeling

Re: OneRoster

by Joe Gill -

I was wondering the same thing.  We use Infinite Campus and we're looking at implementing Moodle.  I would certainly like information on even how to export grades from Moodle to Infinite Campus.  Sadly, I think that this is still something that hasn't been implemented yet in Moodle.  A quick web search turned up old threads from 2009 from folks looking for information and geting little.  

In reply to Joe Gill

Re: OneRoster

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Well, Moodle can't be all things to all people, but being open source, it is not always difficult to develop a work around a few coding skills and some SQL knowledge I suspect. (Of course, I have been wrong before..smile ) Suggest you might develop a report that you can extract the information from Moodle you want into a format that OneRoster can utilise into a directory that OneRoster can access, perhaps a .csv file. Should be relatively easy to develop the report, but I don't know anything about OneRoster, so anything is possible. Might be a clunky kludge, but it should work.