Turnitin Assignment Creation Issue

Turnitin Assignment Creation Issue

by I V -
Number of replies: 3

Running Moodle 3.3+ (Build: 20170525)

Turnitin Assignment2 Plugin (v 2.7+ 2017112301) 

We have the sandbox API details configured fine but when trying to add an assignment activity, it throws the attached error.

turnitintooltwo/Could not update Turnitin Class data
Fault Code: unknownobject | File: [dirroot]/mod/turnitintooltwo/sdk/classsoap.class.php | Line: 48 | Message: Class CourseSection not found. | Code: 0

Details configured on Moodle Plugin in conjunction with Turnitin Sandbox account are:

Sandbox API: https://sandbox.turnitin.com

Account ID: *****

Shared Key: ********

Enable Diagnostic: Debugging      

Enable Network Performance: Yes      

Default: No

Use GradeMark: Yes      

Enable Peermark Assignments: Yes      

Enable ETS©: Yes      

Use Anonymous Marking: Yes      

Translated Matching: No

Paper Repository Assignments: Enable instructor standard repository options

I have seen previous posts with similar error but the fix highlighted in CONTRIB-6028  but doesnt seem to work for me. 

Any ideas or help is appreciated?

Thanks!

Attachment Turnitin-Assignment2-Plugin-Error.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to I V

Re: Turnitin Assignment Creation Issue

by John McGettrick -

Was the course created while connected to Sandbox as well? Off the top of my head it's either on a different account or environment or it's been deleted.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to John McGettrick

by I V -

Thanks for your response John!

I'm not sure I fully understand your comment but when the course was created, we had Live Turnitin account credentials setup as didn't have our sandbox details then. The plugin settings were changed as soon as we got our sandbox details.

Since then, trying to add Turnitin Assignment2 activity has failed. Any ideas how can we fix it?

In reply to I V

by I V -

Hey John, 

You were right! That got me thinking towards the solution of the problem.

The existing course doesn't allow me to create any more Turnitin assignments since they were created with different Turnitin environment details (Live) as opposed to what's now (Sandbox) in the Plugin settings.

If I create a new course from scratch, it allows Turnitin Assignment2 Activity creation just fine. Also adds this course in actual Turnitin Account when I login to Sandbox. smile 

Thanks again!