Reporting question

Reporting question

by Jessie Wagner -
Number of replies: 0
Moodle 3.1.1
I am unsure where to ask this question so I hope I can get some help here.

I work for an online school where the courses end with a completion certificate being issued to students.

I can currently pull a report to Excel with First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Date the certificate is issued and a column labeled "Code"  for each course.  To do this I go into the "Certificate" Activity of the course and view "certificates Issued" then scroll down and choose export to excel.

I have 2 questions about changes that I'd like to make to how these reports look when exported to excel.

1) Right now in there is 1 date column which says Monday, 8 January 2018 then the time.  How can I get the weekday, Month, numerical day, and year to pull into their own columns when exported to excel?

2) To be able to obtain their certificate they must enter their personal License number. how can I get this exported in the same report?

We do have the Configurable Reports plug-in.  But I did not set this up as I am new to the business.

thanks in advance for any help. Even if it is just directing me to somewhere that I could get this information.

Average of ratings: -