Can you contact me with more information about the situation at: https://poodll.com/contact
At that time attach your support info file if you are using Poodll3. You can export that at:
site admin -> plugins -> filters -> Poodll -> support info
Please tell me:
- Whether you have Poodll 2 or Poodll 3 . To get Poodll3 you will have paid for a subscription.
- What question types are in those quizzes (reading test and placement test). They have responses,
- What your godaddy account is all about, and why you don't have mysql access .
- What you are trying to do when the error occurs.
- A brief history of the problem and what your developer was doing.