Budget plan

Budget plan

by Ozano Rokov -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

Just wondering if there is something in Moodle that can help me out and monitor the budget level for each of enrolled student/employee. I'm currently using Moodle within my company to have internal educations and on boarding sessions. The logic is, that for each employee that is signed in, there is a quarterly budget value added to his profile (based on number of courses, time spent on a particular lesson/course, number of certificates achieved, staff time,...). This will be an additional metric for us that we can follow.

Thank you for your reply in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ozano Rokov

Re: Budget plan

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I don't understand what you mean by 'budget' in this context. Can you explain?

In reply to Howard Miller

by Ozano Rokov -

An estimate of costs or expenses an individual will generate over a period of time. This should help us get an additional value for global performance measuring. Example, an employees educational costs came out 100$ for the Q1 (those costs included, creating materials, coach hours spent on reviewing, creating content...) Overall results show that for that cost input he's time to productivity is "n" days. If we maybe add additional 50$ to the overall educational budget, maybe that time to productivity becomes even shorter, or by cutting down 10$ results stay the same and we saved some money/time. 

Hopefully, this painted a better picture here...

In reply to Ozano Rokov

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hmmm.... I don't really see Moodle being suitable for this sort of accounting stuff. I certainly have not seen anything like this - or any likely sounding optional plugins.