Suggestions or feature request

Suggestions or feature request

by Eduardo Gutiérrez -
Number of replies: 0

Thanks for your work...some ideas i have about this plugin...

1 - Would be like to make or write some kind of holidays... A list for holidays days in which classes are not given. This list should be used in many attendance "activities" as this days are common to all the courses. So if you have a classe on Tuesdays, and one Tuesday is on the list, then its deleted automatically.

2 - Add some duration to the course: ex: my course is on tuesdays one hour from 16-17 and i give 24 hour/course. I began on 12 October. So it would create all the sessions needed ( ideally it would pass the holidays as mentioned in the suggestion above).

3 - Possibility to add two-hour sessions ex: Tuesdays from 16-18,,, Really would be equivalent of two sessions one from 16-17 and another from 17-18. A pupil can miss one class but attend the other....

4 - Percentage of missing classes about the total length of the course. If one course has 25 hours. And i have missed 3 classes. Then my missing percentatge is 12% ( 3 over 25 although we are still in the 10th session of the course) . Misses about the whole course and not what classes have been passed.

Thank

Average of ratings: -